“Change occurs when one becomes what he is, not when he tries to become what he is not.” (Beisser, 1970)

Wednesday 11 June 2014

The Meaning of You


The meaning of life is what YOU make of it.
The meaning of life is not in your past or in your future.
The meaning of life does not come from getting what you want but from appreciating what you get and from all the beautiful imperfections of life.
Only YOU can create it, nobody else can do it for you or tell you what it is.
Sometimes I feel I should have achieved more, acquired more, I should be better, stronger… in another place, with another partner. I get restless. 
I think that I would be happier if something or someone changed or I did things differently. 
It is a fruitless pursuit as I forget that the meaning is “here and now”. 
Now never changes, now is always here, it is now…



No comments:

Post a Comment